OnePlus 8T 5G Now Available Only In OnePlus Authorised Dealer Idris Electronics Raipur
1. By participating in the contest the entrant has agreed to the Terms & Conditions of the Contest.
2. In order to Participate in the Contest, the entrant have to like/follow Reliance Retail Limited (“Reliance”) Facebook/Instagram/Twitter pages
3. The entrant should be 18 years and above to participate in the Contest
4. The Contest is not open to employees of Reliance Retail Ltd. or to immediate relatives of the employees of Reliance Retail Ltd and employees of the agency managing the contest
5. To enter the contest, the participant will have to ‘Guess the price’ in the comment section of the contest announcement post.
6. There will be Two winners selected who will win a grand prize. The winner will receive their prize 30 days after the winner announcement has been made.
7. ID Proof will be required during collection of the prize.
8. The winner will be selected from the panel of judges appointed by ONE PLUS and will be shortlisted based on the quality of their entry and then will be randomly selected using a randomizer tool.
9. Reliance Retail Limited reserves right to give or hold on to the prize at any time without any notice to any of the Participants.
10. Contest Period: The Contest shall be open during the period from 10th October to 13th October 2020
11. The Winner will be announced by 25th October
12. The Winner will be required to provide their Name, Age, Email Address and residential address along with their contact number & Government ID proof in order to receive a confirmation of their prize
13. If the advertised prize is not available, Reliance reserves the right to offer an alternative prize. Participation in the Contest is purely voluntary and at the sole discretion of the individual Participant; Reliance Retail Limited shall neither be held accountable nor held responsible to the Participant for misuse of their entries in any form after copying/downloading the same from the contest page.
14. If the winner doesn’t claim prize on the day of the announcement, then the next shortlisted winner is eligible to win the prize
15. Reliance Retail Limited has the right to use and publish contest entries of all the Persons who have participated and sent entries using Reliance Digital Facebook / Twitter / Instagram pages, Consent of which is received from the Participant by Reliance upon participation to this Contest.
16. Reliance Retail Limited reserves the right to extend/ change/ modify/ withdraw the offer at any point of time at its sole discretion, and without any prior notice or without assigning any reasons
17. Incorrect/incomplete entries will be disqualified. Neither Reliance nor any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents and employees, nor any agencies (collectively “Contest Entities”) are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, human error, technical malfunction, lost/delayed data transmission, lost/delayed/misdirected mail, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failure of any telephone or other network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof, or for late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entry.
18. The Participant winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry
19. Reliance Retail Limited also reserves the right to cancel the competition due to Force majeure events i.e. if circumstances arise beyond the control of Reliance
20. This acceptance of the terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been given at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India and the courts in Mumbai alone will have exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in any way relating to or concerning these terms and conditions or any rights, duties, obligations or liabilities arising there under to the exclusion of all other courts in India.
21. Reliance its group companies and agencies will not be liable to any Participant or Participant Winner for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest or the acceptance or use of the prize.
22. By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees and undertakes to indemnify and keep Reliance Retail Limited indemnified at all times from any suit, claim, cost, penalty or damages arising out of participant’s conduct during or in relation to this Contest. For the purpose of this clause, ‘Reliance Retail Limited’ includes its associates, directors, employees and agencies;
23. Participation in Contest by a participant constitutes their permission to Reliance Retail Limited to use their name, relevant details and/or photographs for purposes of publicity, advertising and/or trade without further compensation or notice and the participant will not claim or demand at any time any compensation or favour from Reliance Retail Limited in any manner whatsoever. All documents relating to the participation and/or the content of the entries shall become the exclusive property of Reliance Retail Limited.
24. In addition to these conditions, Conditions or Rules of Facebook/Instagam/Twitter are also applicable.
25. Any attempt to deliberately damage or undermine the operation of this contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Reliance Retail Limited reserves its rights to disqualify and/or seek damages from any individual making any such attempts to the full extent permitted by law.