Huawei P10 Coming Soon in Bajaj finance Authorised dealer counter Idris Electronics Raipur Chhattisgarh
THE HUAWEI P9 proved to be a breakout hit when it wowed with its Leica-certified dual cameras back in 2016. It’s since gone on to shift nine million units worldwide, so the Chinese phone maker will undoubtedly want to build on this success, making a Huawei P10 inevitable.
We’ve rounded up everything we know about the Huawei P10 so far, and will update with new information as time goes on.
– 5.5in 1440×2560 display and 5.5in 1440×2560 curved display
– Ultrasonic fingerprint sensor
– Iris scanner
– Leica dual-lens rear cameras
– HiSilicon Kirin 960 chip
– 4GB RAM/64GB and 6GB/128GB variants
– Android 7.0 Nougat
– 3,100mAh / 3,650mAh batteries
Huawei has confirmed that the P10 will make its debut during the firm’s MWC keynote on 26 February.