Lenovo PHAB : Coming Soon Only In Lenovo Authorised Dealer Idris Electronics Raipur
Lenovo has launched PHAB, a 6.98-inch phablet in India, months after launching the high-end PHAB Plus in the country. It was announced back in September last year at the IFA, has a HD screen, is powered by a quad-core 64-bit Snapdragon 410 SoC, runs on Android 5.1 (Lollipop), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
It is 8.9 mm thick, has a metal frame and comes with Dual SIM support and 4G connectivity with support for both TDD-LTE Band 40 (2300MHz) and FDD-LTE Band 3 (1800MHz) for India. It also comes with software features for comfortable one-handed usage.
Lenovo PHAB specifications
- 6.98-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 (MSM8916 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop) OS with Vibe UI
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dolby Atmos, 3 microphones and dedicated voice processor
- Dimensions: 97 x 186 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 250g
- 4G LTE / 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4250mAh battery