Display and Configuration
The iPhone 5S comes with a 4-inch Retina display, which has a resolution of 640 x 1136 pixels. Below the sleek exterior, Apple has included its A7 chip, making the iPhone 5S the first smartphone in the world to have a 64-bit processor. Working alongside the A7 is the M7 motion co-processor, which tracks and processes information from the various sensors of the device.iPhone case is made out of pure, 24 karat solid gold. The Apple logo and the edges of the phone are studded with real white diamonds. As seen in the pictures, the lgo has a slight elevation of gold around the edges, making it stand-out.
Camera and Storage
Apple has provided the iPhone 5S with an 8MP iSight rear camera with a TrueTone flash and Hybrid IR filter to appease shutterbugs. A 2MP FaceTime camera can be used for both video chatting and taking 720p HD videos. The iPhone 5S comes with 16GB/32GB of internal storage.
Connectivity and Battery
The iPhone 5s offers 4G LTE support, as well as Bluetooth, NFC and microUSB connectivity. An additional plus is its ability to stream video to Apple TV (2nd and 3rd Gen only). Another innovation is the fingerprint sensor built into the home button of the device. The battery on the iPhone 5S is 10% larger than that on the iPhone 5.
- 1.2 MP FaceTime HD Camera
- Apple Apps: iPhoto; iMovie; Keynote; Pages and Numbers
- iOS 7 New Features such as Smarter Multitasking; AirDrop and Control Centre
- Ultra-fast Wireless
- A7-chip High Performance 64-bit Architecture and M7 Motion Co-processor
- Up to 56x Faster GPU than the Original iPhone
- Up to 40x Faster CPU than the Original iPhone
- 8 MP iSight Camera with 15% Large Images Sensor and Aperture of f/2.2
- Touch ID: New Fingerprint Identity Sensor